Thursday Forecast Discussion: Warming temperatures, sunny skies
Temperatures and relative humidity will continue to rise over the next 48 hours across the region
- Another short and sweet forecast!: Once again, looking at warmer and sunny conditions for Thursday – winds will be subsiding further today leaving very nice conditions across the area.
- Warmer temperatures are expected to continue, but humidity will be on the increase as we push into Friday and Saturday.
- Saturday sees our first chance for a few isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon and evening.
- Same thing for Sunday, with temperatures hovering in the upper 80s and 90s both Saturday and Sunday.
- Things are a little shaky forecast wise next week, but temperatures expect to remain in the 70s and 80s, with slight chances of afternoon thunderstorms.
- Stay cool out there, going to be feeling like summer in the hills pretty soon! – Brant