There’s snow way: Snow today, Sunday evening and possibly next Friday
The first two system are expected to be light thankfully, but a possible thumper next Friday looks possible
Let’s break down current radar for this morning
- The light, fluffy snow showers will continue to move through the Black Hills region this morning, bringing an inch or two for areas generally South of I-90. Be careful of snow covered roads.
- By the afternoon most snow showers will move out of the area, temperatures will hover around the upper teens for most areas, tonight will be mostly cloudy with a few flurries.
- Saturday sees a generally sunny, relatively warm day with temperatures expected to reach 32 degrees, if not higher in some spots.
- A cold front by Sunday will bring temperatures back down to the teens, with increasing clouds throughout the day.
- Sunday evening will bring another chance for light snow, with a few inches not out of the question for our area.
- The beginning of next week will be chilly, and cloudy, with temperatures struggling to leave the single digits. Thankfully most snow events look to hold off until the later part of next week.
- Friday has a particularly interesting looking system, which so far doesn’t look to be missing our area like the other ones. We’ll watch it with interest, as it looks to bring more chances for cold air and moisture for our area.
Daily Planner for today. Another wave of snow showers will move through this morning before things calm down this afternoon.
Expected temperatures moving forward
Expected radar coverage for the next 48 hours
Expected accumulations through this evening