KNBN NewsCenter1 is now hiring for a Technical Director.
Come and work behind the scenes of a television station right here in Rapid City! As a Technical Director you are responsible for your Live Production team and our Live Broadcast. Other responsibilities are:
- Keeping time for our show Producers
- Communicating with your team on a constant basis
- Ensuring that Reporters and Producers have provided you with what you need to put on a Broadcast.
- Ensuring that we have a full team for our Live Broadcasts
This is a challenging and fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position. You must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
Experience is not required, and we are willing to train the right self-starter candidate.
The right candidate will be:
- A strong communicator
- A team-player
- Highly reliable
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment
Mandatory requirements include:
- Time Management abilities
- Abilities to Multi-task
- Basic computer operations knowledge
- Basic arithmetic knowledge
- Basic grammar and spelling
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply in person at: 2424 S. Plaza Drive, Rapid City, SD
For further details:
605-355-0024 ext. 14
“Equal Opportunity Employer”