Sunny Sunny Sunshine: Dry weather expected through the weekend
A few clouds are expected Wednesday, otherwise we're looking at warming weather through Saturday
- A short and sweet forecast for the Black Hills – how about that?
- Northwesterly winds might be a little on the breezy side, but otherwise we’re looking at 60s and 70s across the region.
- Cumulus fields are expected to develop into the afternoon, with showers struggling to make it to the surface before evaporating.
- Moving over the next couple days, temperatures will warm up into the 80s by Friday and Saturday.
- Our first *possible* chance for thunderstorms will be Saturday night and Sunday – otherwise we’re looking pretty good!
- Enjoy the warm and dry weather. We’ll keep a lookout for our next chance for storms… which shouldn’t be far off if climatology has anything to say about it… – Brant