Snow/Rain pushes into the Black Hills Friday
Several inches of snow will be possible across the higher elevations, with a cold mix expected South and East of the Black Hills
Here’s a quick snapshot of road conditions across the region
The Rapid City traffic cameras have not updated since 2/12/21
Rapid City - North
Rapid City - South
And with it… a quick glance at our current radar
- Just a BRIEF recap of today’s system, i’m going to be throwing out a much better forecast discussion as we get into next week
- Things will clear out by this evening and bring breezy/windy conditions on Saturday.
- By Sunday we’ll be looking at temperatures in the 50s and 60s through Wednesday of next week
- Watching a potential system from Thursday of next week…. could be a decent drop in temperatures into the 20s and 30s… something that we’re just keeping an eye on.
- Be safe out there! Wash your hands! – Brant