Parking in Robbinsdale area affected by construction project
RAPID CITY, S.D. – A construction project has the city asking residents to park elsewhere for two weeks. Several streets will receive a chip seal followed by removal of excess chips and a fog seal.
Part of the project begins Friday, July 27 in the Sitka and Elm Street area.
- Elm Avenue from Minnesota Street to East Fairmont Boulevard
- Sycamore Street from Locust Street to Hemlock Street
- Sitka Street from Sycamore Street to Sitka Place
- Fir Drive, Hemlock Street, Tripp Street, Craig Street, Oregon Street, Fir Court, and Bluebird Court
The project will also in the Meade Street area beginning Monday, July 30.
- Meade Street from Oak Avenue to Elm Avenue
- Saint Anne Street from Oak Avenue to Elm Avenue
- Saint Francis Street from Oak Avenue to Elm Avenue
- Lincoln Avenue from Meade Street to Saint Patrick Street
- Maple Avenue from Indiana Street to Saint Patrick Street
- Grand Boulevard from East Saint Anne Street to Maple Avenue
- East Flormann Street west of Elm Avenue
- Indiana Street from Oak Avenue to Elm Avenue
The work should last two weeks. During that time, residents are asked not to park their vehicles on the streets between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information, call Simon Contractors at 605-394-3300.