Out with the old, in with the new!
There are a number of ways to ring in the New Year with a bang, and below is a small list of events going on in the Black Hills.
- New Year’s Eve in Deadwood
- Downtown Countdown Rapid City
- Jon Wayne and The Pain NYE 2020 @Hay Camp Brewing Company
- 2020 New Year’s Eve Party @Hotel Alex Johnson
- Czech New Year @Miner Brewing Company, Hill City
- The Field of Our Dreams New Year’s Eve Ball @Holiday Inn Spearfish-Convention Center
- Queen City New Year’s Eve Ball @The Ball at Aspen Acres, Spearfish
- Queens and Kings NYE 2020 Ball! @445 Martini Lounge, Rapid City
- New Year’s Eve Kickstands Campground @Sturgis
- New Year’s Eve Party “Roaring 20’s” @Tinder Box
For those planning on celebrating in the elements, weather will hold up quite nicely. Temperatures will be in the low 30s and upper 20s for the evening, with winds 10-15 mph from the Southwest. While there will likely be gusts up to 25 mph after midnight, conditions will not be nearly as breezy as this past weekend. New Year’s Day will be a different story however, with rain and wind gusts up to 35 mph being a factor. If you have a chance, make your way in to town to celebrate in style. Have a wonderful New Year!