North Dakota COVID-19 daily positivity rate drops below two percent
BISMARCK, N.D. — On Thursday, the North Dakota Department of Health reported 91 new positive cases of COVID-19 and a daily positivity rate of 1.74%.
Active cases rose by four to 706. 83 additional people have recovered from the virus; 97,747 have recovered so far.
25 people are currently hospitalized, down three from Wednesday. Four of those patients are currently in the intensive care unit.
The following counties have recorded new positive cases:
- Cass County (Fargo) – 21 cases
- Burleigh County (Bismarck) – 21 cases
- Grand Forks County (Grand Forks) – nine cases
- Ward County (Minot) – seven cases
- Williams County (Williston) – two cases
One new death was reported on Thursday, bringing the states death toll to 1,441 since the pandemic began.