No Travel Advised for portions of I-90 — Brant Beckman has the latest!
MONDAY MORNING UPDATE: Travel Advisories have been LIFTED – Latest forecast posted HERE
8:08 PM UPDATE: 68 MPH wind gust recorded at Rapid City Regional Airport, all wind and very little snow so far for Rapid City. Conditions expected to improve later on this evening.
- I-90 from the Wyoming border to Piedmont has been given a No-travel advisory by the South Dakota Department of transportation.
- This also includes highway 34 East from Sturgis, and all roads in Lawrence county South of I-90.
- This is due to a snow burst that is currently moving through the area, bringing freezing fog, snow and limited visibility.
- So far, it looks like Rapid City could see this as soon as 7:45 PM, assuming it holds together as it moves down I-90.
- Stick with NewsCenter1 for the latest!