No deaths, active COVID cases rise Thursday in North Dakota
BISMARCK, N.D. — On Thursday, the North Dakota Department of Health reported 119 new positive cases of COVID-19 and a daily positivity rate of 2.11%.
Active cases rose by 60 to 665.
60 additional people have recovered from the virus; 98,071 have recovered so far in the pandemic.
22 people are currently hospitalized, up two from Wednesday. Three of those patients are in the intensive care unit.
The following counties have recorded new positive cases:
- Cass County (Fargo) – 34 cases
- Williams County (Williston) – 12 cases
- Burleigh County (Bismarck) – seven cases
- Grand Forks County (Grand Forks) – six cases
- Ward County (Minot) – five cases
No new deaths were added Thursday, leaving the states death toll at 1,448 since the pandemic began.
142,513 North Dakota residents (19.4%) have received a first dose of the coronavirus vaccine, while 80,747 (11%) have received two doses.