UPDATED: Severe Thunderstorm Warnings begin popping up in our region
We're watching the possibility of severe weather this afternoon and evening
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for SW Carter Co. MT until 530PM
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 5PM for NE Campbell Co. WY.
- Impacted areas include Weston and Rockyport areas with potentially damaging hail.
- 2PM: Brant updates on current conditions and takes a look at our future-cast as well.
- Tornado Watch has been issued for areas of Northeastern Wyoming and Southwestern South Dakota.
- The threat for isolated tornadoes has slightly increased, but the main threat will continue to be large hail and damaging winds.
- Areas south and East of the Black Hills remain in an Enhanced (3/5) Risk for severe weather this afternoon and evening.
- A Slight (2/5) Risk remains for most of the area, save for regions North of the Black Hills.