Homegrown Eats – Beef Tenderloin
Seared Evergreen Beef Tenderloin
- 1 Evergreen Beef Tenderloin, whole
- 2 Tablespoons coarse black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped fresh thyme
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Splash of Red Wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 350°
Mix rub ingredients together, then rub onto the tenderloin. Season Tenderloin with salt and pepper.
Sear each side on a hot griddle or grill, to about medium rare.
If using an oven-safe griddle or pan, carefully place pan with seared steak into the preheated oven. Turn off oven and let it rest about 15 minutes.
Alternatively, turn off griddle/grill/pan, cover tenderloin with foil and set aside and to rest about 15 minutes.
After it has rested, slice into bite size pieces.