Golden Ticket Cinema to reopen
RAPID CITY, S.D. — The Golden Ticket Rushmore 7 movie theater has announced plans to reopen on Friday, May 29th.
In a Facebook post, the theater laid out plans for reopening while adhering to COVID-19 safety precautions and allowing for social distancing.
Among the policies being implemented:
- Auditorium capacity to be reduced by 50%
- Reserved seats to automatically have a buffer of 2 seats on each side.
- Longer interims between showings to allow for sanitizing.
- Employees to wear masks and gloves.
- Employees handling cash or credit cards will not handle food.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the theater.
- The full kitchen will not initially be operating, but snacks and drinks, along with bar service will be available.
While the slate of movies to be shown has not yet been set, tickets for all showtimes will be $5 through the month of June.