American Craft Beer Week with Miner Brewing Company
Hill City, SD 57745
Organized by the Brewer’s Association, American Craft Beer Week is a nationwide celebration of small and independent craft brewers in the United States. The weeklong salute provides an opportunity for craft brewers to share their creativity and passion for the beverage they love. This year’s American Craft Beer Week will be celebrated May 13-19, 2019.
This year, Miner Brewing Co. will have a full week of events including a free concert, stout float day, pints & paws, plus special beer releases! See below for the daily schedule.
- Monday, May 13: Miner Brewing Music Series Presents: Izzy Heltai with special guests Tough Old Bird (Free Concert)
Beer Release: Miner Bohemian Mead
- Tuesday, May 14: Beer Release: Miner Copper Lager
- Wednesday, May 15: Stout Floats
Try a grown-up twist on this classic dessert and see how a scoop of ice cream brings out a stout’s subtle malt sweetness along with coffee and dark cocoa flavors. Available while supplies last.
- Thursday, May 16: Randall Day
Added to the line between the keg and tap and stuffed with hops (or other ingredients), a Randall adds a unique flavor twist to a craft beer, changing its flavor profile via a last-minute infusion of flavors that are often lost during the production process.
- Beer Release: Watermelon Wheat
- Friday, May 17: Pints and Paws
We’ll have free treats for your four-legged friends. Post a picture with your pet at the brewery using the hashtag #minerbrewing, and the most liked photo will win a free crowler.
- Saturday, May 18: Beer Release: Tangerine Creamsicle
- Sunday, May 19: Craft Beer & Bingo
Come early, grab a table, and enjoy a pint or two as we wrap up American Craft Beer Week with another round of our popular Craft Beer & Bingo.