ELECTION RESULTS: South Dakota Republican Convention

There were three contested races at the South Dakota Republican Convention, including Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Secretary of State.

WATERTOWN, S.D. — Election results are in for three contested races for Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Secretary of State from the South Dakota Republican Convention in Watertown.

In the race for Attorney General, Marty Jackley won the race, receiving 52.7% of the votes while David Natvig received the remaining 47.3%.

As for the race Lt. Governor, incumbent Larry Rhoden received 56% of the votes and Steve Haugaard received 44%.

Monae Johnson received 61% of the votes to be the Republican Candidate for Secretary of State while incumbent Steve Barnett received the remaining 39%.

Repub

Categories: Local News, Politics & Elections, South Dakota News