Development and Digital Fulfillment Coordinator
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process orders and fulfill clients’ needs and requirements.
- Input data into platforms used to build and fulfill marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships with assigned clients and develop a deep understanding of the clients’ needs.
- Work with development, traffic, and creative service teams to ensure exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues.
- Monitor clients’ satisfaction and success so that we can offer solutions.
- Understand the business objectives and marketing strategies of clients finding ways to help clients achieve their goals.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Coordinating and arranging development events, meetings, and appointments.
- Study market research to help the development team strategize and analyze success.
- Providing effective administrative support to the development department.
- Work where needed with development tasks and be flexible with day-to-day assignments.
- Energetic and self-motivated
- A propensity for relationship building
- Have a keen willingness to learn
- Proven track record overcoming objectives and adversity
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with an aptitude for multi-tasking
- Professional appearance required
- Must be proficient on a PC
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Experience or understanding of digital marketing
Pay based on experience. Benefits (401K, Health Care, Dental) EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org