Community Calendar Weekly (November 19 – 25)
There is always something going on in the Black Hills, but sometimes it can be hard to keep track of all the different events and festivities in the area. If you are looking for something to do this week but don’t know where to start, here is a list of picks from our community calendar.
Thursday – November 21
- Parish Community Feed |Rapid City, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm | FREE – The menu will include: sliced ham, mashed potatoes, vegetables, salad, bread, desserts, and more.
- Black Hills – Yesterday and Today |Rapid City, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm | FREE – Photographer Paul Horsted will show some of the old and new places around the Black Hills that he has photographed.
Saturday – November 23
- Fall Raptorpalooza Craft Fair |Rapid City, All-day | FREE – This is a fundraiser for East Middle School. It is a free event, so bring your friends and family and do a little Christmas shopping.
- St. James Christmas Bazaar |Edgemont, 9:30 am to 3:00 pm | FREE – Includes holiday shopping from a variety of local vendors. Breakfast served starting at 9 am. St. James FAMOUS Roast Beef Dinner served for lunch starting at 11 am. Free kids crafts from 9 am to noon. Visit Santa from 1 pm to 3 pm and enjoy live music throughout the day.
- Sip ‘n Paint: Pottery Edition |Hill City, 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm | $79 tickets – Includes a private wine tasting, a complimentary glass of wine, and all materials. Pottery 2 Paint will fire all the pieces, and attendees can elect whether to pick theirs up in the Tasting Room or at Pottery 2 Paint’s location in downtown Rapid City.
- Miner Brewing Music Series Presents: Josh Hoyer |Hill City, 7:30 pm | $10 tickets in advance; $12 at the door – A native of Lincoln, Neb., Hoyer was a contestant on season 12 of NBC’s The Voice, which aired in 2017. Performing the Chi-Lites’ “Oh Girl” for his blind audition, he earned the chance to work with coach Blake Shelton throughout the show.
If you would like to see your event featured in a future Community Calendar Weekly submit your events HERE.