BoBtanical Pantry – Sauerkraut Salad
(Best Made Day Before)
- 2 cups sauerkraut drained (rinse if using store-bought)
- 1 ½ tsp Celery Seed
- 1 cup each diced; celery, bell pepper, onion
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ cup each; sugar, wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- Mix sauerkraut with diced vegetables, celery seed, and pepper.
- Mix sugar, wine vinegar, and oil until sugar dissolves. (It may help to warm the mixture slightly).
- Stir dressing with sauerkraut and mix well.
- Chill overnight before serving.