920 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases since Wednesday, no new deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Friday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 920 new confirmed COVID-19 cases since Wednesday. The total number of cases in the state is 27,597.
8,599 cases are considered active in the state, a decrease of 465 since Wednesday.
An additional 1,385 people have recovered from the virus in the last two days. The total number of recoveries is 18,783.
The following counties reported new cases from the last two days:
- Campbell County – 143 cases
- Sheridan County – 49 cases
- Weston County – eight cases
- Johnson County – six cases
- Crook County – four cases
- Niobrara County – four cases
No new deaths were reported, leaving the state’s death toll at 215.