858 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, no deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Friday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 858 new confirmed COVID-19 cases in the state, bringing the total number of cases to 23,347.
9,142 cases are considered active, a decrease of 354 from Thursday.
1,212 additional people have recovered from the virus for a total of 14,029 recoveries since the pandemic began.
The following counties have reported new COVID-19 cases:
- Sheridan County – 83 cases
- Campbell County – 51 cases
- Weston County – eight cases
- Johnson County – seven cases
- Crook County – six cases
- Niobrara County – four cases
No new deaths were reported on Friday, leaving the state’s death toll at 176.