801 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Friday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 801 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total number of confirmed cases to 18,243.
Of those cases, 7,763 are considered active, an increase of 397 from Thursday.
404 additional people have recovered from the virus for a total of 10,353 recoveries since the pandemic began.
The following counties have reported new COVID-19 cases:
- Campbell County – 82 cases
- Sheridan County – 47 cases
- Weston County – eight cases
- Crook County – six cases
- Johnson County – three cases
- Niobrara County – two cases
No new deaths were reported on Friday, leaving the state’s death toll at 127.