742 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Sunday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 742 new cases of COVID-19.
9,662 cases are considered active, an increase of 492 from Saturday.
250 additional people have recovered from the virus for a total of 14,471 recoveries since the pandemic began.
The following counties have reported new COVID-19 cases:
- Campbell County – 67 cases
- Sheridan County – 58 cases
- Johnson County – 13 cases
- Crook County – eight cases
- Weston County – six cases
- Niobrara County – six case
No new deaths were reported Sunday, leaving the states death toll at 176.