702 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, 13 deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Wednesday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 13 deaths from COVID-19.
Three deaths were reported in Fremont County, two each in Campbell and Laramie Counties, and one each in Converse, Crook, Goshen, Natrona, Platte, and Washakie Counties.
9,064 cases are considered active, a decrease of 1,223 from Tuesday.
1,912 additional people have recovered from the virus for a total of 17,398 recoveries since the pandemic began.
The following counties have reported new COVID-19 cases:
- Campbell County – 80 cases
- Sheridan County – 28 cases
- Johnson County – four cases
- Crook County – three cases
- Weston County – three cases