577 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Wednesday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 577 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of cases in the state to 29,966.
6,623 cases are considered active in the state, an increase of 65 from Tuesday.
An additional 512 people have recovered from the virus. The total number of recoveries is now 23,113.
The following counties have reported new COVID-19 cases:
- Campbell County – 61 cases
- Sheridan County – 47 cases
- Johnson County – six cases
- Weston County – five cases
- Crook County – four cases
No new deaths were reported on Wednesday, leaving the state’s death toll at 230.