572 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Sunday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 572 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s total number of cases to 19,298.
In the state, 8,474 cases are considered active. That number is up 380 from Saturday.
An additional 192 people recovered from the virus, putting the number of recoveries in the state at 10,680.
Cases were reported in the following counties:
- Sheridan County – 45 cases
- Campbell County – 33 cases
- Johnson County – five cases
- Niobrara County – three cases
- Weston County – three cases
- Crook County – one case
No new deaths were reported, leaving the state’s death toll at 144.