406 new Wyoming COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — On Friday, the Wyoming Department of Health reported 406 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases in the state to 39,882.
1,472 cases are considered active in the state, an increase of 144 from Thursday.
An additional 262 people have recovered from the virus. The total number of recoveries is 37,921.
The following counties reported new cases:
- Campbell County – 32 cases
- Sheridan County – 20 cases
- Crook County – three cases
- Johnson County – three cases
- Weston County – two cases
No new deaths were reported Friday, leaving the state’s death toll at 489.