Pinterest Pick of the Week: The Ultimate Dessert
This week for "Pinterest Pick of the Week" Eric and Emily made the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie, Oreo and Brownie Bar.
It was so easy to make and such a hit!
(1) Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (if you prefer, you can make the cookies from scratch..this is just the time saving method)
(1) Family Size Brownie Mix
(1) package of Double Stuffed Oreos
and Vanilla Ice Cream is optional to put on top
1. Layer the bottom of a 13 by 9 brownie pan with wax paper. Then generously cover the wax paper in butter. This will save quite a bit of clean-up in the end.
2. Make your chocolate chip cookie batter. Then spread the batter so it covers the bottom of your 13 by 9 pan ( this is your first layer)
3. Then put double stuffed Oreos on top of the layer of chocolate chip cookie batter
4. Mix up your brownie batter and pour that on top of the chocolate chip cookie batter and double stuffed Oreos
5. Cover the mixture with aluminum foil and place it into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes uncover and bake for another 15-25 minutes (just watch it)